👷♂️ To build this site
- Sapper is a framework on top Svelte helps to make static site,
- and use Tailwindcss for styling.
- this website hosted as static site on Netlify.
- and I get that cool domain name from NameCheap.
- For Newsletter I’m using Mailgun free plan from GitHub Student Developer Pack.
- Use Markdown for blogging and content pages using Mdsvex package.
⚙️ Development environment
- Manjaro distribution as my main OS + i3wm version.
- Vim: is my main Editor for almost every thing using some cool plugins, e.g: NERDTree, Coc.vim …
- I’m also still using VScode to fix git conflicts beacasue my brain not smart enough to fix conflicts without GUI.
- Most of my programmes are Suckless so I’m using St terminal with zsh + oh-my-zsh shell.
- Tmux really helps me to me fouce on only one opned terminal.
- Dracula theme for my editor & vim-airline.
🥞 Tech Stack
- React as my main frontend framework.
- Gatsby is the best PWA framework and its plugin architecture is very powerfull.
- for styling I’m using css-in-js, Styled-components, and Styled-system are my friends.
- If I will go to use a css framework, for sure I’ll use Tailwindcss.
- I prefer using native solution for state management like useState/useReducer/useContext, but I’ve worked on projects using Redux, MobX, and Apollo State.
- I developed couple of Mobile Apps using React Native.
- I also enjoying write backend stuff using Node, Typescript, Type-graphql, and TypeORM.
- Brave for better & secure browsing for the internet.
- Vifm is a vim based File manager.
- Sxiv Image Viewer.
- zathura PDF Reader.
- castero terminal bodcast client.
- pyradio Terminal Radio client.
- Thinkbad T480p laptop.
- Realme 2 Pro mobile phone.